Wednesday 22 April 2015

Phil Esposito - Artist Directory












About Phil:

I am a native Brooklynite (fageddaboutit). Out side of more than 2 decades of military service, I have lived in the same house in Brooklyn that has been in my family for three generations.

I'm married to a woman who is not just my wife but my soul mate and best friend as well.

I have been blessed with two wonderful daughters and carry the sorrow of losing a son to a tragic boating accident. I also have four totally awesome grandsons but, alas no granddaughters to spoil.

I have been refining my photography for over 30 years and, at the urging of both family and friends.

My Web site is dynamic and the artwork presented will grow and change. If you have any suggestions please feel free to contact me using the Email link below.

As a disabled Vet I feel a kinship with all those who have "walked a klick or two in my boots". All of us who have walked in harms way will carry the scars. With this in mind a portion of the proceeds from my Web site will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project. I hope you can find it in your heart to do likewise.

I thank you for your patronage and feel honored to have my art gracing the walls of your home.

Phil Esposito

See Phil's work in the New York Photoagraphy Blog at the link  <> HERE <>








Brooklyn, NY - United States





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.