Wednesday 29 April 2015

Rumi Katsuta - aka - Trillions
Artist Directory







About Rumi:

I'm living for about 40 years. I had a traffic accident and a disease so I stayed in some hospitals for about 1 year in total. I was hurt and injured, but now I'm fine, please don't worry. I used to play music and had some live shows, but I couldn't be proffesional. So now I started designing and put my designs on some products that they don't have any color or pattern, and I have my store on Zazzle.co.jp. There are some fashion goods such as T-shirt, hoodie or bags and other things for home or office. Anyway I have no choice now.


See Rumi's work in the New York Photoagraphy Blog at the link  <> HERE <>








Yokohama, Tokyo, Japan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.