Friday 3 July 2015

Paul Politis - Artists Directory










About Paul:

Check out the diverse photos that I have available, they make great gifts or decorations for any room in your house.

I specialize in black and white photography, though I do produce color work. I've been taking photographs since 1988, first in the traditional chemical darkroom, and since 2005, digitally. I've been showcasing my black and white photography on the web since 1998 through www.paulpolitis.com.

My work has appeared or been reviewed in several magazines internationally, including Shutterbug Magazine, Black & White Photography (UK), The American Muse, Black + White Photography Magazine, and PhotoEd Magazine.

My prints are also held in private collections, and in the collection of the National Arts Centre (NAC) in Ottawa, Canada.








Ottawa, ON - Canada




See Paul's work in the New York Photography Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.