Monday 7 September 2015


Vera Varley - Artist Directory








About Vera:

My name is Vera Varley. I am fashion and editorial photographer.

I am passionate with arts, different cultures and inspired by people. I try to answer as precisely as I can the needs of my clients. In my work I like to incorporate storytelling, graphical elements and play of light and shadow. I draw my creative energy from art books, design magazines, paintings, theatre, films with happy endings and just everyday life.

I first fell in love with photography at the age of twelve, when my older brother showed me how to develop black and white film. It felt like I was a part of the secret magical universe. But it was not until much later in life, after lots of experimenting, photography classes and practice, that I decided to pursue photography as my full time career.

Like any art project, a photo shoot requires lots of planning and preparation. It starts with a great idea, sketches and mood boards. Then there is a special recipe: a nice background, original props, unusual decorations, crazy outfits, fantastic make-up, gorgeous hair and beautiful lighting. But the main ingredient is the model that takes center stage and fills the frame with her strong presence.

I am equally excited to be shooting in the studio or on location. In studio I often paint my backgrounds and build my own props. Everything is important in an image: from composition and color to the expression of the model. Every photograph should be a piece of fine art.

Speaking English, French and Russian I am an international fashion photographer with a dream to share my creative adventure with likeminded passionate individuals.

Take some time to browse over the portfolio section and contact us with your idea!





To see Vera's work in the Alice Art Blog please click <> HERE <>








Montreal - Canada




If you have any questions, please feel free to email Vera at the link:
















Elegant Wedding Magazine-2014:


Vera's Web site was created by Gleb Galkin:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.