Tuesday 20 October 2015

Kathy Bucari - Artist Directory










About Kathy:

I think a photograph or picture should make your heart begin to race like it did when you first fell in love. It is a special feeling that makes you feel alive with excitement. When I see a painting or a photograph of something that I love I feel as if I have discovered a treasure. I love when you look at a scene and it speaks to you. Sometimes it is a soft whisper and other times it is joyous laughter. I am thankful for the talents God has placed in people that enable them to capture the beauty that surrounds us.

Through photography I am able to express my love of nature. God has blessed us with so much beauty. It is a privilege to capture even a tiny amount of it.

I hope you will look through my galleries and enjoy your time there.

Email me if you have any questions at the link below. I will be happy to help.




*My Images Do Not Belong To The Public Domain. All images and writing are copyright © Artkat. All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited.*. Exclusive or limited rights for use may be obtained through an email at the contact link above.


To See Kathy's work in the Christian Art Blog please Click <> HERE <>







Little Rock, AR - United States






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.