Monday 4 January 2016


Brian Tada - Artist Directory












About Brian

Welcome to my portfolio!

I am a photographer-artist sharing the majesty of the Creator via images of nature and landscapes captured through the camera lens and paired with prophetic messages of encouragement and God's love.

I received my first camera over 35 years ago and love capturing images of God's majestic creation, while turning my passion into a career path to present these images to the world.

I would be honored that you find my artwork suitable for your home or office and/or as gifts for loved ones. Framed prints and greeting cards are available for your consideration.

I digitally sign my artwork with the fish symbol showing I am a follower of Messiah Yeshua out of gratitude for the many things He has done for me, including giving me the gift of eternal life.

In the upper right-hand corner of my images is embedded the Hebrew abbreviation of the phrase, 'B'ezras Hashem' which means 'with God's help', a beautiful reminder as an artist of my dependence on and acknowledgement of the Creator, the Originator of artistic creativity itself.

Please visit and 'like' my Facebook page, 'Prophetic Portraits', at the link: 

God bless you... know He loves you with an everlasting love!

Unless otherwise noted, Bible verses are taken from the Holy Scriptures, Tree of Life Version. Copyright © 2011, 2012, 2013 by the Messianic Jewish Family Bible Society. Used by permission of the Messianic Jewish Family Bible Society.

Please note:

All photographs and images in my portfolio are copyright protected. Copyright © 1992-2015 Brian Tada. All rights reserved. No photos or images may be copied, downloaded or distributed without my written permission. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.








San Francisco, California - United States







To Read Brian's work in the Christian Writers Blog Please Click  <> HERE <>


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.