Tuesday 11 August 2015


Marguerite Sauvage - Artist's Directory






About Marguerite:

After graduating a third degree in Law and Communication in 2001 a longtime
passion conducted me to become an illustrator. I have since worked in many fields
for numerous clients in press, advertising, publishing, web, interior and textile design.

Creating chic modern illustrations that capture the lifestyle of today’s trendsetters
my illustrations quickly seduced titles such as Elle, Cosmopolitan, Le Figaro, Reader
Digest, Marie Claire, NWA, or Flaunt.

My work has been exported and exhibited overseas and featured in number of books
related to art and design (Tashen, Die Gestalten Verlag, Monsa, etc).
With illustration that is stylish yet accessible, I've been in demand with prominent
advertising and corporate clients, including Louis Vuitton, LVMH, L'Oréal, PlayStation,
Apple, Marshall Fields, Motorola, Aple, Citroen or Orange.

Everyday life is probably my biggest source of inspiration. “Happiness and anti-stress":
I just want to make things prettier. I'm a creativity fidgeting person, enthusiast on many
projects, many medias and many people.

I also work in my two other passions : animation concept, creative direction and script
writing. I've touched on series character design as well as commercial animation
applications such as short films, web and commercials (see Motion)

Illustration awards :

3x3 ProShow 2013
American Illustration 28 2009
American Illustration 26 2007
Society of Illustrators 49th 2006
Applied Arts magazine 2003

Graphic design and illustration books publication :

Sectrum 2013
Exposé 11 - 2013
Die Gestalten Verlag – Hairy
Die Gestalten Verlag – Illusive
Die Gestalten Verlag – Illusive 2
Tashen – ILLUSTRATION NOW !
Mitchell Beazley Art & Design – Imagemakers
Scala - Traits très mode
Martin Dawber - BIG BOOK OF FASHION ILLUSTRATION


To see Marguerite's work in the Alice Art Blog please click <> HERE <>








Montreal, Quebec - Canada








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.