Saturday 10 October 2015

Kume Bryant - Artist Directory








I am a self taught artist. I love to express the life’s simple moments that make you smile and dream. I thank God for making this artist life possible… I love it!

I earned a degree in advertising/graphic art in '92. Right after graduation I landed a job in a small print shop. I worked until my son came along in '96. My husband and I decided that I would stay home to raise him. I continued to work as a part-time freelancer graphic artist until year 2013. In 2000, I added direct marketing for its flexibility so I can be with my son. The flexibility was great, but it took me away from home in the evenings which were my favorite time spent with family. After 5 years, it was time to think of a change.

Although, I have always enjoyed creating art, the thought of painting stayed in the back of my mind, not having the courage to come out.

I have the most supportive husband. His idea, what seemed small at the time, but his way of nudging me which encouraged me to paint today. He brought home a photo of a coworker going camping on a horse, and asked me to paint that for him just for fun. The painting turned out well. I had much fun doing and made me wanting to do more. I bought me a book on painting and learned some techniques…that was in 2006. I am still learning and I am sure that I will never stop learning the awesomeness of the art world.

When I paint, I tend to forget the world around me exists...

Thank you for reading and enjoy your visit!

All artwork in this gallery is the original artwork of Kume Bryant. All Rights Reserved. Kume Bryant's artworks are copyrighted and are protected by US and International Copyright laws. Do not download to a computer, copying, reproducing, or printing.

  Kume's Christian Gallery  

To See Kume's other work in the Christian Art Blog polease Click <> HERE <>

To See Kume's Work In The Blog Dedicated To The Cross Please Click Here  <> HERE <>

And To See Kume's Work In The Christian Churches Blog Please Click Here  <> HERE <>






Tucson, AZ - United States







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.