Tuesday 24 November 2015


DJ Renay - Artist Directory










DJ Renay

What's funny is that I never had any dreams or inclination of becoming a DJ whatsoever. Too scared of electricity and blown speakers.

So here's the condensed version. For a more detailed version, visit the "DJ Renay's Soulful House Sessions Fan Page".  Look under "MY STORY" in the Photos section. The story is told underneath each picture and it's still continuing. Updates soon!

I am a househead who accidentally became a DJ because of my frustration of not finding the house music I wanted on cds. I started my journey late in the game (age 42) and spent 5 years learning to mix and playing music in my livingroom for my own enjoyment. My family thought I was going through "midlife crisis" and were waiting for me to get over it.

I finally got the courage to play in public at an "Open Turntable" and, after appearing a few times, I was offered an opportunity to play during the breaks of the regular band and eventually advanced to playing 4 and 5 hour sets.

Soulful and gospel house music soothes, inspires, and comforts me. Playing and listening to house music has helped me get through the best and worst of times
The DJ Renay's Soulful House Sessions podcast started on May 2007 until January 2013 with over 1,200,000 downloads on Itunes.

Currently, it can be heard on the following internet radio stations:

MONDAY
LWR Radio
Monday - 5pm EST - 7pm EST

TUESDAY
AMYSFM 
Tuesday: 6pm EST - 8pm EST

WEDNESDAY
AMYSFM 
Wednesday - 10am EST - 12pm EST

THURSDAY
Best After Dark
Thursday: 10pm EST - 12am EST

FRIDAY
Pure Rhythm Radio 
Friday: 5pm EST - 7pm EST

SATURDAY
101 The Flow Radio 
Saturday: 1pm EST - 3pm EST

Best After Dark 
Saturday: 10pm EST - 12am EST

Mixes can found at the following sites:

Soundcloud: 
Mixcloud: 









Brooklyn, New York - United States









To See the work of DJ Renay in the Christian Music Blog Please Click <> HERE <>


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.