Wednesday 29 October 2014

Rosemary Colyer - Artists Directory





Please Click On The Picture links Below For More Information









To See Rosemary's Work In The Flamenco Dancers Blog Please Click <> HERE <>


To See Rosemary's Work In The STAG Home Page Please Click <> HERE <>


To see Rosemary's work in Blog dedicated to Churches please click <> HERE <>


And To see Rosemary's work in the Christian Art Blog please click <> HERE <>




About Rosemary:

I am an English artist, born, raised and educated in Kent, England. I now live and work in Andalucia, southern Spain. I work in many and, sometimes, mixed media. However, I specialize in pastel painting, as I love this medium, which is so tactile and durable.... it stays as fresh as the day it was painted! This I observed when restoring really old and accidentally damaged paintings (see example 'Restored' in my gallery). I have been selling work through galleries in the UK, to UK, Europe and Canada since 1985 and have recently learned that some of my originals have travelled as far as New Zealand. My work has been included in many exhibitions, won prizes/awards, and I was listed in The Millers Guide to Contemporary Artists for buyers. To date, all my originals have been sold, to collectors all over the world. My work has been reproduced by litho printing, but giclee prints are now available, on a choice of surfaces/products, through FAA.

I AM ALSO AN EXPERIENCED TUTOR.... teaching, for me, is a great joy! I offer PAINTING HOLIDAYS, in a stylish and luxurious B&B, with stunning views, professionally managed by a charming host and hostess... see www.casadellago.eu
All levels taught, SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT in small groups (max. 8 students). Come, enjoy a wonderful painting experience in beautiful Andalucia! If interested please contact me by email, for full details.

I hope that you enjoy my work.I find that I can only paint subjects to which I feel an emotional response, which I try to express/share in my paintings, whether their source is a real, or imagined, scene or portrait. Thank you for viewing my gallery.

Please note, all paintings shown are my copyright.







Malaga, Andalucia - Spain

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.