Tuesday 22 September 2015


Ashley Sirianni - Artist Directory











About Ashley;

After being fired from every office job I had ever had, I decided to embrace my inner talents. Those God-given gifts everyone is talking about. Never knew what it meant, until I actually tried DOING what it was I loved - acting, comedy, and (yes sometimes) modelling. I am a firm believer in that we are all human, and that is what my comedy is about - saying what's on your mind and in your heart. I am here to make everyone I interact with feel better about the fact that we're all gonna die. No one's gettin' out of here alive, so eat that Pogo! You have my permission. You're welcome.

Ahhhh that would be my TV debut on the Matchgame. I was bitten with the TV bug that day. I loved the camera, and the camera loved me. My celebrity panel was Russell Peters, Debra DiGiovanni, and Bobby Lee (to name a few). And to add the cherry to the day, Bobby Lee asked me after we finished taping, "Are you a comedian?", to which I excitedly reply, "omg kinda?! I DUNNO". Then he says, "Well you should be". SO I GUESS I AM NOW A COMEDIAN (after that moment, I thought I should try it more seriously).


To see Ashley Sirianni's work in the Alice Art Blog please click <> HERE <>








Toronto - Canada










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.